Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I found this Lead site while your waiting for your 200 FREE Leads.. FREE Downloadable Email addresses with names and addresses!!

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2010 at 11:28 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 297 Total Views

You will have to wait though, they were only good until the 4th. But they update the dates. Still contact Crystal for those 200 FREE Leads!!:)

Have a great day!!

http://www.free-leads.net/?ref=61667

by on Jul. 5, 2010 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
candlefire22
by on Jul. 8, 2010 at 2:17 PM

where do I start... I almost feel overwhelmed not gona lie. Im exited but not sure how to start finding people on this crazy place called the world wide web! lol

uniquemom30
by LBB Group Owner on Jul. 8, 2010 at 4:32 PM

Candice don't feel overwhelmed, take it step by step. Don't rush your self. Go through the training site slowly so you know how to work your home business. It tells you step by step how to do it. If you need me don't hesitate to call.

~hugs~

Jen

joyinthehome
by New Member on Jul. 9, 2010 at 8:52 AM

Hi Jen: I got those leads from Crystal and will try these also. Thank you for all you do. Ana

uniquemom30
by LBB Group Owner on Jul. 9, 2010 at 9:03 AM

That's great Ana!! Your very welcome!! I love helping people!!:)

candlefire22
by on Jul. 9, 2010 at 6:07 PM

I got some leads from that link you sent me I sent out almost a hundred emails,(it took me a while) :) but probably 75% or more got sent back saying they werent valid email adresses... Im gona keep trying but it was kinda a bummer

uniquemom30
by LBB Group Owner on Jul. 9, 2010 at 6:20 PM

Candice you can also request from Crystal the 200 free leads, don't forget. You get those 200 free leads every month. I'm going to look for some other sites to and if I do I'll post them here in the group. Don't give up Candice!!:) You will get people. :)

~hugs~

Jen

MBax
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:46 PM

that's where i'm having trouble, I sent a link/email to everyone i know and i don't even think anyone has gone to look. I can't quite figure out how to get custemers.

uniquemom30
by LBB Group Owner on Jul. 13, 2010 at 7:40 AM

Megan, you don;t have to get customers to make an income, you can just get signups to make an income. $15 for each signup you get under you!!This company really pays!!:)

your html site is your marketing site and getting leads, for you to contact.

Your id # one is for signing people up.:)

jenettyshome
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 10:04 AM

Thanks!

uniquemom30
by LBB Group Owner on Jul. 13, 2010 at 10:10 AM

Your very welcome!!:) Just ask ana how she's doing her 200 leads!! She has some great ideas!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)