Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FYI: From Noelle

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:41 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 178 Total Views

Hello.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I ended up at my local ER today. I got hit with SEVERE left sided stomach pain last evening and couldn't shake it off. I thought I might be starting another ovarian cyst, but wasn't sure.

Sure enough I did.  I had one about three years ago which landed me in the hospital over Christmas and this pain was very similar. What's it like, you ask? It feels like someone stabbed me in the side with my hubby's Ginsu knife and it's stuck.  They shot me up in my hip with a strong pain killer, which gave me relief, but not total relief.

So any way I am scheduled to see my GYN on Thursday about it because this one is what they call a complex ovarian cyst and if not properly followed by the doc could lead to ovarian cancer.  I had my uterus removed three years ago and don't have a regular cycle to wipe it out as a normal woman's body should and would do.  I don't know if this will cost me another surgery until I see him on Thursday.

Soooo the long and the short of it is this...I love working with you all on the continuing story, but I am in so much pain that I am having to take two Percosets at a time to try and get some relief and sleep, so I won't be working on it much for the next couple of days. I will try to come on as I am able, but please hang in with me and as soon as I feel better than this I will be back, I promise.

Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

Noellethank you 

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Jodyblonde2007
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 1:30 AM

Hope you get to feeling better soon.

mrsjksimmons
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 10:51 AM

I hope you feel better soon. You come back whenever you feel better. Don't rush on account of us. We will miss you though. :)

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)