• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to group

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:00 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 210 Total Views

My name is Martha Charis Shively. I prefer being called Charis. I enjoy writing. I've been writing since I was 8 years old. I prefer writing children's stories and have some ready for publication if I can find someone to do the artwork for them. I also have some that are coloring/comic books that are geared for children with learning disabilities that I've titled "Don't Play with Us".

I write poetry as well. Most of my poems are inspired by some event, word or action. I have recently published a book of my poetry on Lulu.com. The book is called “Inspirations from the World” http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/inspirations-from-the-world/16446077.

I have also published a research paper called “Living with Depression” http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/8283085/living_with_depression.html?cat=5

Charis

prayingResting in the Lord's Hands

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
shsteele05
by Sandy-Owner on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:21 PM

Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here!!

Sandy

BlueRoseHybrid
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 10:02 AM

And welcome to the group from me also.

Rose

Kyrthanna
by Writer on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:23 AM

welcome

HotMama330
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:46 PM

Hi, welcome to the group.  I'm a freelance writer, editor and blogger.  I, too, have been writing since childhood, although nowadays I focus almost exclusively on nonfiction.

It's nice meeting you.

Connect with me.

View Melina Druga's profile on LinkedIn  Follow MelinaDruga on Twitter

mrsjksimmons
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 9:47 AM

Welcome to the group. I hope to see more of you. :) It's great that you are published already. :) Keep going and you'll find someone for the artwork. Jump right in!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)