Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

QOTW 8/22-8/28

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 9:52 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 277 Total Views

Alright ladies, here's this week's question.

How often do you write? Daily? Whenever you can? Do you write a lot at a time or just little bits?

by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 9:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lady_author
by New Writer on Aug. 22, 2011 at 3:50 PM

I try to write as often as I can.  However, my depression has been causing me to have writer's block when it comes to my stories.  My poems only some when something around me inspires me to write.  Then it will depend on what needs to get out, it will either be short or long.

Charis

shsteele05
by Sandy-Owner on Aug. 22, 2011 at 4:19 PM

I write when I can, which isn't always everyday. When I do I just see where it takes me and if I have any interputions! Normally I can go for a while, but lately it has been in little bits!

Sandy

mrsjksimmons
by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 1:22 AM

I got a whole chapter done but now since I started the fall semester last week, I haven't found any time to write. I seem to have tons of homework almost every day of the week.

BlueRoseHybrid
by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 7:02 PM

Daily for sure and how much depends on what's going on around me and just the flow of my mind, which sometimes isn't so good! I just love to write.

HotMama330
by on Aug. 29, 2011 at 4:26 PM

It depends what it is that I'm writing.

For my blog, I post 3-4 times a week.

For the small local newspaper I write for, I write my articles up as soon as I get all the info.

For other articles and guest blogs, again I write it up as soon as I have all the info.

For my fiction novel, I can only write when my husband is at work and my daughter is asleep.

For my non-fiction book, I'm still in the research stage, interviewing participants, but once I have everything I'll work on it during the day 5 days a week.

Connect with me.

View Melina Druga's profile on LinkedIn  Follow MelinaDruga on Twitter

Kyrthanna
by Writer on Oct. 20, 2011 at 2:13 AM

Quoting HotMama330:

It depends what it is that I'm writing.

For my blog, I post 3-4 times a week.

For the small local newspaper I write for, I write my articles up as soon as I get all the info.

For other articles and guest blogs, again I write it up as soon as I have all the info.

For my fiction novel, I can only write when my husband is at work and my daughter is asleep.

For my non-fiction book, I'm still in the research stage, interviewing participants, but once I have everything I'll work on it during the day 5 days a week.

Wow, can I hang out with you so some of your writing 'determination' will rub off on me? lol  You must have a great system down.  Do you schedule your writing time to make sure you get all of those projects done?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)