Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Staff Introductions!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:46 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 230 Total Views

This is a small section, just to get to know your staff! Make sure you stop by our member mailbloxes next, and get to know everyone!!! (or set yours up lol!!!)

teacher

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
GingerChaser
by Co-Owner on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:47 PM

April - Co Owner

Hello loves!

My name is April, but will go by my user-name also.

A little about me, I am a single mother, or a almost 4 (wow) year old little girl named Kristen, I live in Albany NY currently but will be moving to Knoxville TN here in the next few months! I have been PSP for a while now, and its all Alisha's (lostdarkangel)'s fault! I am a big fan of country music, and have been listening to Dolly , before I was even born (according to my birth mother, she would put a walk-man up to her stomach and play Dolly for me) I was adopted when I was 9 years old, I was originally born in Springfield OR, then moved to Pittsburgh PA, and lived for many years, so I am a mix of everything! My birth family was Greek and Italian, and I am very proud of that fact. I am tall, 5' 10'' and like it more and more each day! I am also an alternative lifestyle mom, if you have no idea what that is, feel free to ask, I am not shy and do not bite, hard at least! Anything else you would like to know just ask!

OH! I came up with my user-name, from my love of Redheads. I could just eat them up!

Peace and love!

April (GC)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)