Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where Do I Introduce Myself

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:52 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 147 Total Views

I logged on and notice you said introduce yourself. I clicked Public Dicussions and it lead me to Portrait Packages. Forgive me if you didn't want to start a new discussion.

I have been snaping pictures since I was 9 years old. I've always had to have the latest camera when I was a child. Do you remember the One Step Instamatic? It was one of my first camera's. Well later in life as an adult I bought a Nikon N55 film. In 2006, I received a Nikon D40. The real photographers understood film photography and I didn't. Therefore it weren't until I received  digital  where all of my questions became much clear on the technique. I still love film. However, it is great to see what you have before you print it.

Now, photography is my business. I haven't begun to  master Photoshop Elements 8, but I'm working on it.  One of my photog instructors told me to master the technique and don't rely so much on photo editing. Yet everyone likes for you to edit now. My favorite work is commercial prints, models and wedding portraits.  I don't  have any of my paid work on Cafemom. I have some paid work and mostly fun stuff on Flickr. Right now I am working on building a new portfolio to gain more wedding portrait jobs and working with models. I hope this is enough introduction.

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)