Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:25 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 118 Total Views

welcome  I am a mom of 4 beautiful very different personality girls. I love working with kids and appriciate their uniquness,talents,and simple way of thinking.  Everyone is beautiful and brings something special into this drab world. 2 of my daughters have started doing pageants. It is very hard to find pageants in our area. I saw some online pageants and my daughters have had great fun. I now am opening up Unique Me pageant. It is 100% done online with payment going through paypal. I tried to keep the cost as low as possible but still award quality prizes. ALL CONTESTANTS are winners! The Queen/Princess will receive a crown and sash. UNLIMITED sweethearts will receive a medallion(with Neck ribbon) and certificate. Our male King/Prince will receive and a plaque and sash and UNLIMITED males tbd will receive a medallion with neck tie . We have many different divisions from ages Birth to 100, miss,mrs, and plus size. This is a judged contest so you dont have to worry about trying to get enough votes. Everyone will be posted on the website. Pics will not be posted until the judging has begun to keep it fair. If you have any questions I will be more than happy to answer! Thank you for taking  the time to join and I look foward to working with all of you!

If you have any questions or need to get ahold of me please email uniquemepageant@aol.com

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:25 AM
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)