Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Contest Guidlines and rules

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:45 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 212 Total Views

The Guidlines for the group MUST be followed! Any infractions may lead up to immdiate disqulification of your entry and/or the group.

NO Bashing, rude comments,or complaining of the  contest outcome. This is a celebration not a boxing ring.

All judges decisions are FINAL. There will be 3 judges and they will not be allowed to judge if they know any of the contestants. The judges will change monthly!

All pictures and materials must be received (online jpeg) no later that 11:59pm on the 15th of the current month to be eligible for that contest. Anything received after that will go on the following month. Ex. everything must be in july 15 for August winners.

All pictures will be posted within 24 hours of the deadline and the winner's announced within 48 hours.

There is NO REFUND once payment has been made.

It may take up to 4-6 weeks to get your prizes as I use outside vendors. If they come in sooner they will be mailed out ASAP!

I reserve the right to change the taira and sash style at any time. Only done if an issue arrives with the outside vendor.

A different tiara/crown  and colored sashes will be given out every month. So enter often!

Siblings will receive a discounted rate on the second entry. It must be done the same month and paid for at the same time.

Most of all HAVE FUN!

If you have not visited the site in 60 days you will be deleted from the group.

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Dmportoff
by on Jun. 29, 2010 at 3:57 PM

Hi -- how do you apply?  Do you have a website?

lilpoet
by Group Owner on Jun. 30, 2010 at 1:06 PM
I have sent an email to you...thanks!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)