Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell us a little about your SO

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2010 at 11:16 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 188 Total Views

Let's hear about our men!

My husband is 25 years old and he is a medical researcher. I mean a molecular biologist or nerd if you prefer! LOL

He is a total sweetheart who is the first one to suggest us having a second baby so soon.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 3, 2010 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Dawnness
by Member on Jul. 7, 2010 at 1:07 AM

My hubby is 26 (I'm 33). We are both unemployed, but keeping ourselves occupied by learning things that interest us.

He's been working on the house and wants to get an acoustic guitar.

I've been gardening (tomatoes & pumpkins) and learning about canning & seed saving. I would like a keyboard.

He's been great about wanting a baby...this will be his first. We actually started trying before he proposed to me. He's very eager for a baby, but at the same time worried about providing for it.

maggiebella25
by Group Owner on Jul. 7, 2010 at 9:42 AM

wow! I wish I could get into gardening. That sounds fun. I understand worrying about finances because babies are expensive. But I don't think you will be given more then you can handle. It is nice that he is so excited.

You already have any children previously?

christinabri
by on Jul. 7, 2010 at 5:54 PM

DH is 31 and is a Double Agent with the Geek Squad.  lol  He is the most loyal, caring, loving, giving, person I know!  He is also a tough guy when he needs to be!  lol  He is my world, and I'm his. 

We TTC Caitlin, our first and only baby, for four years.  He was so excited and thrilled when we finally concieved her.  He is a natural at being a daddy.  I can't wait to have more children with him!

Dawnness
by Member on Jul. 7, 2010 at 6:23 PM

Yes, I have an 11yr old boy from a previous relationship.

Yep, I told my hubby not to worry. If we waited until finances were more acceptable, than we would be waiting for ever (and I'm not getting younger).

Quoting maggiebella25:

wow! I wish I could get into gardening. That sounds fun. I understand worrying about finances because babies are expensive. But I don't think you will be given more then you can handle. It is nice that he is so excited.

You already have any children previously?

Wife to Scott, Mommy to Jander, & TTC #2 
in loveboy kissing momttc

connorsmama06
by Member on Apr. 5, 2011 at 1:55 PM

My husband is Craig. He is almost 30. He has two masters degrees. One is a MBA and the other is in Aviation. He is a project engineer. I thank God for him every day. He is such a strong Godly man and father.

maggiebella25
by Group Owner on Apr. 10, 2011 at 8:39 PM

connorsmama06 he sounds super smart!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)