Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Quirky postions...LOL...what may work for TTC?

Posted by on Jul. 7, 2010 at 1:11 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 207 Total Views

Just for funsies...what sexual positions have you read about, heard about, or been told by some wise-sage relative...that are suppose to help increase your chances of concieving.

I've been told, by my MIL...yes, my MIL...to put a pillow under my hips/butt to angle my...ummm...Va-J-J, upwards. According to her it will help keep the little soldiers in there and guide them to their battle.

...far as I know...it don't work...LOL!!

Wife to Scott, Mommy to Jander, & TTC #2 
in loveboy kissing momttc

by on Jul. 7, 2010 at 1:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
maggiebella25
by Group Owner on Jul. 7, 2010 at 9:34 AM

LOL I would hate to hear that from my MIL but my doctor said the same thing. That's why in the concieve baby mags they sale pillows like that but we already have a liberator pillow...lol sorry if thats TMI

And I am pretty sure my son was concieved on it...but not on purpose LOL

Dawnness
by Member on Jul. 10, 2010 at 6:04 PM

not tmi

heck if anything this post will make other ladies feel at ease about funky stuff they are doing to concieve. I know at times I feel like I'm so sorta weirdo cuz i'm trying different stuff to make it work

the best advice is 'have fun'...LOL (but no chemicals...including saliva... that can kill or hinder the little soldiers)

maggiebella25
by Group Owner on Jul. 13, 2010 at 9:42 AM

They also recommend laying on your back after he ejaculates for 5 full mins before going to the bathroom. Ick, itchy LOL

SophieLee
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:53 PM

Doggie style... Although I am not a fan of it.. I like good old missionary for me... and I do prop my hiny.

AmandaN1
by on Aug. 2, 2010 at 9:41 AM

I've always heard deep penetration positions work the best to get them spermies as close as possible. And the pillow thing too, so they dont run out as fast. But that grosses me out so I would use the instead cups instead lol 

mlongbear
by on Aug. 3, 2010 at 8:10 AM

I had two under my butt and I'm preggo, I think it works. I also stayed laying down for about 15 minutes and we did the BD everyday for a week.

Mary, Mom of three and preggo with #4, Stepmom to four in the Philippines

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN