Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell us the age and name of your other children. Are they excited about having a new baby? Too little to understand?

I have one son his name is Darien and he is 9 months old.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 9:41 AM
Replies (11-18):
mlongbear
by on Jul. 20, 2010 at 8:44 AM

We have three children together and he has four with his ex (they live in the Philippines). So starting with the oldest, for him; 22, 21, 19, 16. And ours 9, 6, and 4. We have not told them we are TTC, we have not told anyone but our Dr. When it does happen we're sure they will be excited.

Mary, Mom of three and TTC#4, Stepmom to four

ttc  baby dust

maggiebella25
by Group Owner on Jul. 20, 2010 at 7:50 PM

wow that is a housefull when you are all together! LOL

Quoting mlongbear:

We have three children together and he has four with his ex (they live in the Philippines). So starting with the oldest, for him; 22, 21, 19, 16. And ours 9, 6, and 4. We have not told them we are TTC, we have not told anyone but our Dr. When it does happen we're sure they will be excited.

CafeMom Tickers
jombmomi
by on Jul. 27, 2010 at 4:28 PM

We have 2 boys, JuanCarlos is 6 and Orlando just turned 1 on Saturday. JuanCarlos has been asking for another brother or sister ever since Orlando was like 2 weeks old. I told him it takes about a year to have a baby, so this past weekend he said it was a year and we should have our baby soon. He has always wanted to have lots of brothers and sisters and had a very hard time when we lost our middle son who wsa born at 19 weeks on 7/31/08. Whenever anyone asks me how many kids I have he anwsers that I have had 4 kids but his one brother and only sister both died but we want to have more. He doesn't know that we are ttc. We just started last month since Orlando is still nursing and I wanted to make it to at least a year.

maggiebella25
by Group Owner on Jul. 28, 2010 at 3:33 PM

What a sweet big brother you have on your hands! that is so great. Best of luck TTC!

Quoting jombmomi:

We have 2 boys, JuanCarlos is 6 and Orlando just turned 1 on Saturday. JuanCarlos has been asking for another brother or sister ever since Orlando was like 2 weeks old. I told him it takes about a year to have a baby, so this past weekend he said it was a year and we should have our baby soon. He has always wanted to have lots of brothers and sisters and had a very hard time when we lost our middle son who wsa born at 19 weeks on 7/31/08. Whenever anyone asks me how many kids I have he anwsers that I have had 4 kids but his one brother and only sister both died but we want to have more. He doesn't know that we are ttc. We just started last month since Orlando is still nursing and I wanted to make it to at least a year.

jombmomi
by on Jul. 28, 2010 at 3:36 PM

Thanks. We had not planned on having the two boys so far apart but it does have it's advantages.

connorsmama06
by Member on Apr. 5, 2011 at 1:58 PM

We have two boys. Connor is 4 and Cole is 2. They are our life. God has blessed us with them. I was told I had a 2% chance of ever conceiving. We did not use any medical intervention. God is good.

maggiebella25
by Group Owner on Apr. 10, 2011 at 8:36 PM

That is a blessing connorsmama06. They are beautiful children.

jombmomi
by on Apr. 21, 2011 at 10:17 AM

We are now expecting another on 10/29. Carlos is very excited and told me that I better have a gril since he already has a brother. We have our 12 week ultrasound tomorrow and he is very excited.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)