Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell us about your other children!

Posted by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 9:41 AM
  • 18 Replies
  • 380 Total Views

Tell us the age and name of your other children. Are they excited about having a new baby? Too little to understand?

I have one son his name is Darien and he is 9 months old.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChrystalGreene
by on Jul. 18, 2010 at 3:53 AM

I have one baby girl "Ruth Elaine" = 9 months.  And we just started TTC so no she has no idea where a baby comes from :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers
maggiebella25
by Group Owner on Jul. 18, 2010 at 11:59 AM

She is so cute! Same boat here. He will be 10 months the 25th of this month!

Quoting ChrystalGreene:

I have one baby girl "Ruth Elaine" = 9 months.  And we just started TTC so no she has no idea where a baby comes from :)

CafeMom Tickers
ChrystalGreene
by on Jul. 18, 2010 at 2:49 PM

Quoting maggiebella25:

Tell us the age and name of your other children. Are they excited about having a new baby? Too little to understand?

He's a cutie :)   and I'm so jealous that your little man has teeth !   Ruth is still all gums :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers
maggiebella25
by Group Owner on Jul. 18, 2010 at 4:43 PM

please dont be jealous he has 8!

Quoting ChrystalGreene:

Quoting maggiebella25:

He's a cutie :)   and I'm so jealous that your little man has teeth !   Ruth is still all gums :)

CafeMom Tickers
angel9305
by Member on Jul. 18, 2010 at 7:54 PM

I have 2 sons, Mikey who will be 4 December 9th and Brett who will be 1 October 21. Mikey was excited when i was pregnant with Brett. I am him everynow and then if he would like a sister. Some days he does other days he tells me he wants his brother to leave and have it be just him!.

Mikey my 3 1/2 year old

Brett my almost 9 month old

angel9305
by Member on Jul. 18, 2010 at 7:55 PM

Quoting maggiebella25:

Wow 8 teeth! My son has 2 bottom teeth, thinking top ones may be coming soon. He's a cutie!
angel9305
by Member on Jul. 18, 2010 at 7:56 PM

Quoting ChrystalGreene:

Aww she's addorable, love her outfit.

maggiebella25
by Group Owner on Jul. 18, 2010 at 9:05 PM

W hat cuties! And yes 8 teeth I think he is working on number 9! He is a lilttle dinosaur! So are you TTC now or when he is one? How many months apart are they?

Quoting angel9305:

I have 2 sons, Mikey who will be 4 December 9th and Brett who will be 1 October 21. Mikey was excited when i was pregnant with Brett. I am him everynow and then if he would like a sister. Some days he does other days he tells me he wants his brother to leave and have it be just him!.

Mikey my 3 1/2 year old

Brett my almost 9 month old

CafeMom Tickers
angel9305
by Member on Jul. 19, 2010 at 3:33 PM

Thanks, we have been ttc since Dec 2009. I will be starting Clomid in begining of August. They are almost 3 years apart. Brett was born Oct. 21 and Mikey was December 9.

maggiebella25
by Group Owner on Jul. 19, 2010 at 3:45 PM

so you wanted them really close together if you could have? Well hopefully soon and they will only be around 19-20 months apart. Good luck!

Quoting angel9305:

Thanks, we have been ttc since Dec 2009. I will be starting Clomid in begining of August. They are almost 3 years apart. Brett was born Oct. 21 and Mikey was December 9.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)