Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TV Shows

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2010 at 3:57 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 157 Total Views

If you could spend a month in any tv show as any character. Who and what would it be? Why?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 16, 2010 at 3:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
maggiebella25
by Group Owner on Jul. 19, 2010 at 3:27 PM

BUMP!

SophieLee
by on Jul. 23, 2010 at 12:29 AM

ohhhh... i like that....

humm... Does it have to be current? I LOVE law and order SVU and I would be olivia but I would so be sleeping with elliot... LOL

Or I would love to go on Lie to Me and i would be the chick that has the hots for Dr.Lightman... Ugh why are they not doing it? LOL I have not seen any of season two Netflix has not gotten to it yet.. I do not have tv currently so I am behind...

But if it was for just the charcter themselves, I would be Saberina the teenage witch or have you watched disney? I LOVED hilliary duff... shit what show was that... but I would so be her... LOL

maggiebella25
by Group Owner on Jul. 24, 2010 at 7:22 PM

I would love to be on like bizzare foods and travel the world for free...wait I have to eat bull balls? ummmmmm

my1stbaby1113
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 4:25 PM

that is a tough one.  If it was for fun - i would love to be in  CSI:NY but to be part of a show for real.. IDK - one where I can be a stay at home mom!  i love working but i miss my little guy too much.

suzzanna
by Member on Aug. 11, 2010 at 7:49 PM

threes company for sure and as far as the character i would be janet. i love,love love that show!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)