Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not too worried about miscarriage (just need to reassure myself)

Posted by on Aug. 2, 2010 at 11:42 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 224 Total Views

I know all mothers worry about miscarrying, but right now I'm not. I had a miscarriage 11 years ago and I had no pregnancy symptoms with it, except missed AF. All my other pregnancies have resulted in my children. With these I have experienced all the symptoms from morning sickness to hemorrhoids. Well with this one I got the sore enlarged breasts, morning sickness, going to the potty a lot, and I have the sensitive smell. I know that a miscarriage is still possible with symptoms, but I think it's going to be OK.

Mary, Mom of three and preggo with #4, Stepmom to four in the Philippines

Lilypie Maternity tickers
by on Aug. 2, 2010 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
maggiebella25
by Group Owner on Aug. 2, 2010 at 11:54 AM
You are going to do great! Try not to worry about it and make it to the 12 week mark where chances of miscarriage go way way down. Be calm and enjoy yourself and your family!
my1stbaby1113
by on Aug. 3, 2010 at 2:23 PM

that thought is always there but i am sure you will be just fine - no worries, considering you are having symptoms, that is a good sign pregnany hormones are in full force.  Try to enjoy the time you have because you before you know, your LO will be here.

suzzanna
by Member on Aug. 13, 2010 at 12:58 PM

i think everything will be okay. continue to think positive. take this time to enjoy the miracle thats growing inside of you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)