Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's Positive baby

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2010 at 5:02 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 199 Total Views

So I was supposed to take clomid day 3-7. My period I thought would be here July 30th it never showed. I know hubby and I BD on August 1, I got my ovulation test on the 2nd and took them for 3 days around the same day, the first one was almost + and then the went back to not +. SO I am thinking I O'd around the 1st and we deff. had sex. Well my boobs have been sore, I have been getting major car sickness, feeling sick, tired, back is sore and migraines. I took a test tis afternoon and got a faint positive. I am so excited, going for a blood test tomorrow!!! Please pray that baby is healthy and I don't have a miscarriage, thanks.

expecting baby

by on Aug. 12, 2010 at 5:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
maggiebella25
by Group Owner on Aug. 12, 2010 at 8:40 PM

YOu are in my thoughts and prayers! I am so excited for everyone!!!! I think you are number 3 in the group?

mlongbear
by on Aug. 13, 2010 at 9:37 AM

I pray that this baby sticks for you. Just keep thinking positive thoughts good luck

Mary, homeschooling mother of 3: Mamie(ADHD, 2000), John (PDD-NOS, 2004), and Bethel (2006), with Four stepchildren in the Philippines

angel9305
by Member on Aug. 13, 2010 at 2:09 PM

Thanks girls, I went for a blood test today. MY hCG number was 85 and I guess that is normla for being 3W 5D, I go back Monday and have them recheck. Praying they more then double and that this baby sticks. Nurse said he may have me go for an U/S sometime after I repeat the numbers.

christinabri
by on Aug. 13, 2010 at 2:10 PM

Thats wonderful!  Good luck :)  Keep us updated!

maggiebella25
by Group Owner on Aug. 13, 2010 at 4:53 PM

Good Luck! Keep us updated! Your in my thoughts!

my1stbaby1113
by on Aug. 16, 2010 at 4:07 PM

Congrats and keep us posted on everything!!!  Awesome!!!

angel9305
by Member on Aug. 16, 2010 at 9:36 PM

I'm a little woried. My numbers Friday where 85 and today they where only 91. Calling the doctors office tomorrow, I want more information. They are not telling me anything. Please keep me in your prayers, thanks

my1stbaby1113
by on Aug. 19, 2010 at 9:55 AM

We are all praying for you no matter what happens.   Keep your chin up!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)