Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAD!!!!

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2010 at 9:18 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 180 Total Views

So I have not had a period yet but have been tracking my CM. So I am pretty sure that over the past two days I have been having the creamy and EWCM. It is worth a try anyway right. Will hubby is sick and didn't feel like it! I am so mad. I know I shouldn't be..but......And today is my birthday!!!!!!

So basically its my party and I will cry if I want too! LOL

So if I had it for the bast two days and its only a little today could I still have a chance if we BD tonight?

Photobucket
by on Sep. 3, 2010 at 9:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
angel9305
by Member on Sep. 6, 2010 at 5:42 PM

Sorry to hear about this. I woild get upset when I would get a + on the opk but hubbys back would be sore.

Hubby told me he doesn't want anymore kids, i don't know what to think. Yes I am blessed with 2 sweet boys but I really wanted a girl and he did up until the miscarriage. We did have sex twice since the miscarriage and I think i may have been ovulating the last time but then again I'm not 100% sure.

maggiebella25
by Group Owner on Sep. 7, 2010 at 9:10 AM

Quoting angel9305:

Sorry to hear about this. I woild get upset when I would get a + on the opk but hubbys back would be sore.

Hubby told me he doesn't want anymore kids, i don't know what to think. Yes I am blessed with 2 sweet boys but I really wanted a girl and he did up until the miscarriage. We did have sex twice since the miscarriage and I think i may have been ovulating the last time but then again I'm not 100% sure.

I am sorry to hear that. I know that must be frustrating. Maybe its time for a more in depth talk about what you two want. He may just be scared after the mc.

Photobucket
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN