Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BFP

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2011 at 7:16 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 260 Total Views

After TTC since my miscarriage in August 2010, I got my POSITIVE today. I am so excited, thinking my EDD is 12/29/11. I am so happy. Went to see hubby in the hospital today (he had bck surgery yesterday) and I told him I had an early easter present for him and showed him the test and he said I already knew. I was very sick Tuesday & Wednesday and he said he knew from that. So we are excited. Praying this baby sticks and I get my daughter.

by on Apr. 22, 2011 at 7:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
maggiebella25
by Group Owner on Apr. 24, 2011 at 9:19 PM

Angel I am so so happy for you!!!!!!! My due date according to my count is Dec 26th. But I wont know for sure until May 2nd at my early ultrasound because my periods were so irregular. We are there together if so. But I feel like its been forever since I found out at 12 dpo when did you test?

connorsmama06
by Member on Apr. 25, 2011 at 5:25 PM

Congrats I am so happy for you

angel9305
by Member on Apr. 26, 2011 at 6:13 PM

Thanks. I believe I am 16DPO today, had a blood test done, 372 where my numbers. First apt. May 10.

suzzanna
Luke 6:35-36New King James Version (NKJV) 35 But love your enemies, do good, and lend, hoping for nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High. For He is kind to the unthankful and evil. 36 Therefore be merciful, just as your Father also is merciful.
Today at 10:22 AM
by Member on Apr. 30, 2011 at 3:14 AM
Congrats...have a happy & healthy 9 mths
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN