Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i just want a baby

Posted by on May. 3, 2011 at 10:11 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 270 Total Views
Took a pregnancy test today and guess what....it was negative; which was no surprise. I admit I had a sparkle of hope even though I knew I wasn't. Im so upset because I wanted to get pregnant by the end of february and its May now! This is getting so frustrating. I don't know what to do, im all out of ideas at this point. Im breast feeding so I have no idea when im ovulating. I was thinking about buying a ovacue, but I talk to a representative and was told I had to start my cycle before using the ovacue; which is non existent at this point. I haven't had a cyle in 2 yrs+. Im just so depressed right now. I have had two miscarriages which is making me feel even worse.

"Search me, O God and know my heart; try me and know my thoughts and see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting".

Psalm 139:23-24

by on May. 3, 2011 at 10:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
angel9305
by Member on May. 4, 2011 at 1:30 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your negative. I know how hard it is ttc. After my 2nd misscarriage in August 2010, it took 7 months before I finaly got pregnant, I am only around 5 weeks but i'm so affraid of having a miscarriage again. It took 13 months to get pregnant with my 2nd and 5 years for my 1st son.

suzzanna
by Member on May. 4, 2011 at 5:27 PM
Quoting angel9305:

I'm sorry to hear about your negative. I know how hard it is ttc. After my 2nd misscarriage in August 2010, it took 7 months before I finaly got pregnant, I am only around 5 weeks but i'm so affraid of having a miscarriage again. It took 13 months to get pregnant with my 2nd and 5 years for my 1st son.

congrats on your bfp! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 mths.
maggiebella25
by Group Owner on May. 5, 2011 at 4:57 PM

Hang in there. I was breastfeeding as well and we started trying in august. But it wasn't till I stopped I got my period. You will get there. God Bless.

jombmomi
by on May. 5, 2011 at 5:12 PM

I started trying in June. Then 10 days after I stopped nursing in January I got my BFP. I'm now going on 15 weeks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)