Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Negative OPKs for the First Time Ever...:(

Posted by on Jun. 7, 2011 at 5:25 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 282 Total Views

Hey Everyone!

I have never had any problem O ing in the past and have always got positives in the past on OPKs on CD 13 and 14...for the first time in my life..I got all negatives! :( And I have been using the same OPKs always...Can anyone explain this sudden change? The only change in my body is that I am now taking Metformin ER for Pre-Diabetes! Please advise or share your thoughts...Thanks!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

by on Jun. 7, 2011 at 5:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
maggiebella25
by Group Owner on Jun. 7, 2011 at 8:41 PM

not sure...have you asked your doc? could it be delayed ovulation?

Sweetttc79
by on Jun. 7, 2011 at 11:06 PM

Delayed ovulation? What's that? And why would that be? Yikes...I guess  I should bring that up with my Dr..by the way once I get AF this month..i will be starting my IUI and Clomid cycle. Looking fwd to be preggers again soooon! :)

maggiebella25
by Group Owner on Jun. 8, 2011 at 12:24 PM

My doc told me anything can delay ovulation....stress, hormones....etc. meaning you might ovulate later in this cycle then normal...I didn't ovulate until day 21

Sweetttc79
by on Jun. 8, 2011 at 5:26 PM

Oh intresting...hmm okay that's good to know..I'm waiting for the Dr to call me back will keep you posted on what she says! So anxious to be pregnant now...:)

angel9305
by Member on Jun. 8, 2011 at 5:30 PM

I never ovulated on the same time, my periods where not normal. I never got a + until CD 18 and later. Metformin will help you concieve. I was put on metformin for PCOS and I got pregnant.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)