Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

chemical pregnancy

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2011 at 4:01 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 212 Total Views
got negatives test today after getting three positives. Im now starting to cramp. I have done a little research and I came across chemical pregnancy which is what I think I have. Im so sad.I want to go to the ER but there is nothing they can. I just need a little hope to hold on to..how can something seem so near but yet so far away. I have been trying a little over a yr. This will be my 3rd miscarriage....and it does not getting any easier ...

Psalm 36:4

Delight thy self also in the LORD, and HE will give thee desires of thine heart.

by on Jun. 28, 2011 at 4:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
maggiebella25
by Group Owner on Jun. 29, 2011 at 3:27 PM

My sister just went through one of these. And I am so sorry to hear you are going through it. I have read that if you are not an early tester one would just think their period has started. How long have you been trying now? Are you through breast feeding?

suzzanna
by Member on Jun. 29, 2011 at 6:25 PM

I am no longer breast feeding but I dont know if this happen because my body is still going through hormonal changes because I breast fed for 2 yrs. I have no idea what going on or why. My doctor appt is July 8th so maybe I will get some answers. Im sorry your sister went through this because it is tough, and she is right if you arent charting or testing you would think it was your peroid when actually its a miscarriage. I have not had any bleeding yet...

maggiebella25
by Group Owner on Jun. 29, 2011 at 8:46 PM

Breastfeeding does a lot to your body! Hang in there. I took vitex and b6 and it helped regulate my periods

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)