Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The beginning of a new journey.

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2011 at 9:27 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 230 Total Views

So... I am ttc # 2. my DD is 14 months and I never started taking BCP after she was born. It took me a year to concieve her due to getting the pill out of my system, and I did not want to go through that again. So here I am on my second cycle since we have been TTC, and of course like every other woman I assume that this time it is going to happen right away. Maybe a little because I have not been on BCP in so long. So I am currently 15 DPO and still BFN with first morning pee. its soooooooo frusterating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it has now been 31 days since my lmp. I just wish this whole process was easier!

by on Jul. 12, 2011 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Sweetttc79
by on Jul. 12, 2011 at 2:29 PM

Your cycle changes after your BF and have a baby...so maybe you are just having a long cycle! Once you get AF keep track of your cycle length etc. 

Good Luck and Baby Dust! :)

maggiebella25
by Group Owner on Jul. 12, 2011 at 3:05 PM

I know its awful..my cycle was all messed up after breastfeeding and my cycles were 45 days apart!

MrsMommy2ABC
by New Member on Jul. 13, 2011 at 8:55 AM
I haven't been bf since dd was 6 months and af has been coming like clockwork every 30 - 33 days. Still no af today, waiting til tomorrow to test again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maggiebella25
by Group Owner on Jul. 13, 2011 at 9:28 AM

hmmm...maybe stress or something has thrown you off track?

connorsmama06
by Member on Jul. 19, 2011 at 10:08 AM

Maybe you were off on you ovulation days?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)