Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

spotting question

Posted by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 10:21 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 113 Total Views

Hi everyone!! A little background before my question, we have not completely started TTC #3 at this point yet, we have still been discussing it. I'm still taking the pill; however, this month I left my pills at home by accident and we went out of state. I started to breakthrough bleed on the trip back home. When I got home I doubled up on one night of pills and forgot to double up the next night. I missed a total of two pills while on vacation. I finished my pill pack this past saturday and should have started my normal monthly on Monday. It is now friday and the only thing I have had this week is some Light pink spotting on tuesday night and some brown/tan discharge wednesday, thursday and very little today (friday). Do ya'll think there is a very good chance we concieved? I've taken pregnancy tests and they are all coming back negative at this point. I have an appointment with my doctor next week and plan on testing again next week if my normal peroid doesn't start. Thanks in advance!!

by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 10:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
connorsmama06
by Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 11:14 PM
You could be or your body is just messed up. Let us know
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
msburpee21
by New Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 8:16 PM

it ended up being that my system was just really messed up. lol, but i'm excited as the hubs finally admitted he wants another baby and i just came off the pills all together!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)