Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Here

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2017 at 9:55 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 216 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Good morning Ladies!

I'm new to not only this group, but also to this website.  I thought it might be fun to join this site for the social aspect since I am a stay at home, work from home, go to school from home mother!

I have noticed many of these groups are filled with individuals that appear to be disrespectful and was in search of a group with more "upscale" individuals.  That might be the wrong word to use, but I am in short of another word. 

I look forward with chatting with, and getting to know you ladies!  My name is Erin and I'm 30 years old with two boys (and a third on the way, oh my!).  We currently reside in Scottsdale, AZ and love it here!  My oldest (9 1/2) is full of energy and plays hockey, although currently he is sitting out due to a fractured collarbone.  His father resides in California and he only goes to see him during the summer.  My toddler just turned 2 in January and is such a handful!  New baby will be here in July, and we are super excited to meet him and are frantically trying to get everything ready for him.  

Well, that's all about me for now!  Chat with you all later =)

by on Apr. 24, 2017 at 9:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Reese2010727
by Lady Shantell on Apr. 24, 2017 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Nice to meet you.  My name is Shantell and I am 27 years old.  I live in Bossier City, Louisiana for now. I have a 5 year old son. I'm a billing clerk/ legal assistant for an insurance defense attorney and I am studying for the notary exam.

Image result for welcome to the group

soontobemomof_3
by on Apr. 24, 2017 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this

That is so awesome!  I am currently in school for my Bachelors for Health Care Management Administration.  I should be graduating in July, but I've been doubling up on classes when I can, so hopefully I will graduate sooner.  Because I was in the military previously I get to take advantage of the GI Bill, which is what makes it possible for me to stay at home and work only part time (from home).  

Quoting Reese2010727:

Nice to meet you.  My name is Shantell and I am 27 years old.  I live in Bossier City, Louisiana for now. I have a 5 year old son. I'm a billing clerk/ legal assistant for an insurance defense attorney and I am studying for the notary exam.

Reese2010727
by Lady Shantell on Apr. 24, 2017 at 12:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm hoping to get back in school soon.  I have my Associate's in Paralagel Studies at the moment.

That's great! Good luck :) How long were you in the military?

Quoting soontobemomof_3:

That is so awesome!  I am currently in school for my Bachelors for Health Care Management Administration.  I should be graduating in July, but I've been doubling up on classes when I can, so hopefully I will graduate sooner.  Because I was in the military previously I get to take advantage of the GI Bill, which is what makes it possible for me to stay at home and work only part time (from home).  

Quoting Reese2010727:

Cenedra64
by on Apr. 24, 2017 at 4:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Patientchild3
been raining since monday
Yesterday at 11:41 PM
by Owner Lady Kista on Apr. 25, 2017 at 2:17 AM

Image result for glitter graphics

Congratulations on baby to be! baby dust he's going to be great!  wish you all the best Mama.... Sweet little family you have..  Not glad to hear about your big boy hurting himself though,,  but i wish him a speedy recovery..  Hockey well WOW,,  that is a sport of real contact for the biggers guys anyway,,  they get rowdy..  I hope the little boys are taken it easy on each other..lol..   boys love thier sports for sure.. 

Glad you could join Us Erin! 

Quoting soontobemomof_3:

Good morning Ladies!

I'm new to not only this group, but also to this website.  I thought it might be fun to join this site for the social aspect since I am a stay at home, work from home, go to school from home mother!

I have noticed many of these groups are filled with individuals that appear to be disrespectful and was in search of a group with more "upscale" individuals.  That might be the wrong word to use, but I am in short of another word. 

I look forward with chatting with, and getting to know you ladies!  My name is Erin and I'm 30 years old with two boys (and a third on the way, oh my!).  We currently reside in Scottsdale, AZ and love it here!  My oldest (9 1/2) is full of energy and plays hockey, although currently he is sitting out due to a fractured collarbone.  His father resides in California and he only goes to see him during the summer.  My toddler just turned 2 in January and is such a handful!  New baby will be here in July, and we are super excited to meet him and are frantically trying to get everything ready for him.  

Well, that's all about me for now!  Chat with you all later =)

Im Kista,,  im 38 and i have 3 boys too..  :)  16, 14 and 7....im also the night owl of the group too..lol..  I stay at home for now as well but i dont want to much longer.  ive been looking into day care facilities, as i do babysit at home sometimes.  the kids are so hilarious and fun to be around.  i just like to teach kids and take care of them..

I agree with you about the groups but, there is some good in them.  you will find people that really do care..   Its not ok to turn on your friends and i see that a lot on here..  A lot of women on here are more judgmental than supportive and so fake i cant take it...   We represent a real sisterhood and thas why we are a small group.  

Im headed to go play some spades now...lol..

ttys

Patientchild3
by Owner Lady Kista on Apr. 27, 2017 at 10:54 PM
Sweet Dreams Erin and baby
Patientchild3
by Owner Lady Kista on Jul. 26, 2017 at 4:37 AM

Hey there Erin, how you been?  how is the baby,, boy or girl..  and what is the baby name.   i hope all is well and you and the boys are enjoying the familys new edition.   hope to hear from you soon.  take care.. 

yes im a night owl but im go take my butt to bed sooner or later.lol.   nite nite 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)