Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have never been skinny and I really want to be !!!!

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:38 PM
  • 2 Replies

I just had a baby a little over one month ago. I weighted 265lbs while I was pregnant and I just lost 21.8 pds. So I am now 243.8lbs. I have always dreamed of being comfortable and beautiful and I really want someone who I could call and chat with to help me lose weight and be an inspiration. My goal is to be 145lbs by next year on my baby's 1st birthday!!! I believe it is possible and I am very positive and hopeful about it. I realize this means I need to lose 98 + lbs but I really need to do this for myself and my family and my new baby. I have never been this skinny and healthy before and I really want and need to be !!!! Please help me with my goal (940)395-0239 and any suggestions diet or exercises plans that have really worked for any of you would be very appreciated !!! and inspirational quotes or anything that would help me be motivated. Also I am 5'4" with a big bone structure so even if I got to 165lbs I would be happier by this time next year !

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
airforewifenmom
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:43 PM

bump LOL. You have the same area code We used too. When hub got a cell in tech school.....(wichita falls) 

th78
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:59 PM

i am in the same boat as you are. i need to lose around the same amount. send me a message and we can talk about our frustrations and whats going on good. and we can share tips too on whats working. good luck.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)