Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are we doing today?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:01 PM
  • 3 Replies

It is really nasty cold outside today but I still managed to get my 2 mile run in.  It gets harder as it gets colder but I signed myself up for a half marathon in may an need to keep on my path to success, so if any of you need a little umph try signing up for a event in your area it keeps you goin menatlly and physically and gives a goal that can definelty be obtained.  Everyone have a great day:)

butterfly on headShaunaCPT

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kissyfur29
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:02 PM

I am tired lazy and wanting to rip open a bag of chips and forget my 1500 cal diet today.

amberbarthel
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 8:33 AM

I am good. I am cheating a little cause i put some fat free creamer in some coffee  this morning, but i rairly have caffine.... I just took all my vitamins and drank a bottle of sobe life water! Its my favorite natrally sweetend water with 0 cals plus vitamins!! I am not much of a water drinker unless its that. and now I am gonna have an apple for breakfast:)

Amberlove you sign

DevilInPigtails
by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 10:27 AM

Doing better thank you for asking.  The house is still revolting but, I am determined to get stuff donebefore it rains and the leaks well leak again.

I am going to run errands.  And I need to go work out, but I think all the mopping and sweeping and scrubbing the crap (literally) out of my house

sweeping

I will see if this holds and it will be a dream come true.again my cravings for food is nearly gone, I hope that means that my body is not secretly storing fat anyway.  And my face is clearer, depo.  And happily so far on exercise has to count for some

As far as the mention of a goal, I have one.  If I lose 36 lbs in the next 5months I get $1000 to spend on cloths for myself.  So major reward.  I really need cloths after being preggo or nursing the entire last 4 years, I have sweats and old maternity cloths. And I get to surprize my deployed hubby with his wife back.  Typing this has recharged me.

Again thanks for asking. 

coast guardDaddy, my best friend and lover.    come home

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)