Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lookings for weightloss buddy

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:49 PM
  • 2 Replies

alright so i was looking into my photos from when i had my first daughter and decided it's time to loose the weight. I'm 19 years old and i weigh 315.6lb and i'm 5'10 with a large body frame.

anyone outthere looking to loose weight? My goal is to get to 225lb by say july/aug

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
gymgirl
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:39 PM

I know that you can lose that weight. i was overweight most of my adult life. i lost it with clean eating and exercise.

witchdoctor
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:53 PM

Hey there,

I can relate to how you feel. Especially after having kids and taking taking care of our families, we as moms sometimes neglect ourselves. I have found amazing results now that I have a support system in place, I am consistent with my workouts and I am in far better shape than I was pre-baby. If you have a second, please check out my website at www.coachtealfitness.com/coachteal .  When I joined as a Club Member 1 year ago, I was able to have online access to nutrition and fitness experts, create customized meal plans, and connect with amazing people who offered support along the way. It really just made me accountable and for the first time, I have stuck with a routine of working out. And honestly, I'm having fun! (by the way, there is a free membership option, but with limited access, worth checking out). Let me know what you think. And remember, we all get to where we want to go one step at a time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)