Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok...I need advice on my workout....

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:21 PM
  • 2 Replies

Well I just found out I am pregnant. I'm happy but was working really hard to get this weight down. It was not on prupose to say the least! LOL So I was wondering if theres any of you out there that had a high risk pregnancy (mine will be because 1. my daughter was preemie, 2. my last baby boy was stillborn at 29 weeks, and 3. I have rh negative blood but ended up with antibodies when my baby boy passed away). So none of it is actually a physical issue. So what I am wondering is what exercises are safe? I figure I will keep doing my eliptical, and probably my arms, but what about the abs and legs? I know I need to ask my doc also, but I won't see her for another 2 weeks. I am being VERY careful with my eating because I have an opportunity to not gain much weight and still have a very healthy baby (I have more then enough fat for him to survive on! LOL). Any suggestions or experiences would be very helpful!! Thanks ladies!!

navyamerican flag ribbonkiteamerican football listening to tunestoddler girl   baby boy

Jason      Casey       Nate       Jeff        Alyssa    Katie    Jonathon

by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
AM-BRAT
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:35 PM

Well I know walking is always safe, but ask your doc to be sure! I know there are preg videos to!

QandA
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:41 PM

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Be sure to check with your doctor, until walking should do you fine.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)