Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any Visalus 90 Day Challenge Buddies?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:47 AM
  • 1 Replies

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to see if there was anyone else doing the Visalus 90 Day challenge.  I just started last week and have already lost 3 inches off my hips, 1 inch off my waist and 1/2 inch off my chest.  The scale says I've only lost 1/2 a pound but I know we're not supposed to weigh ourselves everyday.  How do I avoid that?  :)

Anyway, would love to share success stories on the Visalus 90 Day Challenge.  I'll be blogging about my journey at TXBodyByVi.  I'll be vlogging weekly so that we'll hopefully see some changes in the shape of my face.   Hope to hear from some of you soon!

Ivette

P.S.  I also went to a Zumba Dance Class yesterday.  Lots of fun!  But a reminder of how uncoordinated I really am.  dancing

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
VampireLuver
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:14 PM

Ivette,

I had the same problem with the scale to my family called it slave to the scale. It got so bad that I had to have my kids take my scale away till weight in day which was Monday morning. So that is what you could do is have your family hide the scale or you could put it in the trunk of your car. I had to do that once too.I use to weight myself everytime I went to the bathroom and I would stress if it was up from the start of the morning. I know that I am overly over weight and don't even have the disere to get on the scale. But as of tomorrow I will get on it and keep track . I just need a buddy to do that with. You game?

Robin

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)