Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would love to meet some weight loss buddies!

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:35 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hey ladies,

I am 22 years old and have a considerable amount of weight to lose.  I have been overweight all of my life.  I lost 50 lbs before I had my daughter but after I had my daughter I gained all of my weight back.  She is now 4 years old.  I am ready to be healthy!  I have lost 30 lbs so far and am looking to lose another 40-50 lbs. 

My father is a diabetic and we just found out that my mother is as well...so I really need to do this now, before I end up with this horrible disease.  I have been lacking motivation these past few weeks and really would love to meet some other people who are looking to lose weight and set up a support system. 

Please feel free to add me as a friend and reply to this post!  Look forward to meeting you!  =) 

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
worshipmom
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:53 PM

I am alsways looking for new weight loss buddies!!! Add me as a friend. I do daily messages twice a day. One to let you know what I am doing for ther day and the other to tell you what I did. Itry to give the best advice that I can.

myla09
by on Jun. 16, 2010 at 10:22 AM

Hello i 28 years old  i am in the same position i have been up and down with my weight my whole life. I had my daughter 10 years ago i gained 45 while i was pregnant and and extra 20 after i had her. I lost alot of it about 3 years ago but i quit smoking about 2 years ago and gained it all back. I went from one bad hab to another and started drinking alot of soda and eating alot of junk and now i am struggling to to cut that habit. It also doesnt help that i just had a baby 7 months ago. My father is also a diabetic and has high cholesterol so i need to watch what i eat but i struggle. Need some advice and support. Hope to hear from you

Princess7777
by on Jul. 1, 2010 at 2:08 PM

I know how you feel.  I lost weight a couple of years ago.  Both my parents have diabities so I need to be careful also.  I have other problems as well.  I'm trying to lose more weight and trying to eat healthy.  Maybe we can exchange some receipies that are  healthier.  My fiance thinks he might have Diabities so I've started to cook more  healthy for the both of us. 

Hannahsmom21
by on Jul. 2, 2010 at 8:13 AM

That would be great =)  I look forward to hearing from you!!

RTolen
by on Jul. 3, 2010 at 9:04 AM

I would love be a weight loss buddy with you.  I am just starting and would like to loos a total of 50 pds but I need to do it slowly because I find I get frustrated and quit other wise.  I am a big pop drinker and so that is going to be my first step. I am going to cut back to 3 pop a week instead of 2 or 3 a day and add to more glasses of water a day to my diet instead.  I would like to add one more thing to my life style change each week so that it doesn't become to overwhelming. Please add me as a friend if you are interested. 

Mask4
by on Jul. 6, 2010 at 8:52 PM

I would love a weight loss buddy.  I have been in WW and lost 65#, but have been off track with dietary choices and exercise.  I have put 10# back on already.  I need to get back on track.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)