Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

crystal light

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:01 PM
  • 9 Replies

does crystal light or walmart brand count as water? its 5 calories per 16.9oz bottle,

im tryen hard to drink water but its not getten drank as much as i was drinking the CL

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
AM-BRAT
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:21 PM

I think it does count as water but I don't use it.

Mom2Jade08
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:31 PM

Yeah you can use a little crystal light,  just enough to give it some flavor and yes at same time you are drinking water...

mckomet
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:01 PM

you're drinking water, so that's good. but you're drinking calories and getting the extra stuff (junk) that's in there. i assume there's sodium and some preservatives.

maybe add fruit to the water for flavor?

melinda -
wife to brandon and co-sleeping, babywearing, cloth diapering, non-vaxing, non-circ'ing, no crying it out crunchy like granola momma to ehren brye [01-07-05] and freedom reilly [05-27-08]

Photography: www.mckphoto.net
Blog: www.hippie-mommy.com
Etsy: www.vintagereality.net

Nindy
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 2:34 PM

I'm pretty sure it counts as water.

Mandie2006
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 2:36 PM

I always count it as water....

LaceyN1121
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 2:38 PM

I know you drink tend to drink more if it as flavor, if you add a little lemon to your water it tastes the same to me and I drink more.

rio_burb
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 2:41 PM

Yes, my doctor said we can drink water and crystal light all we want. 

carrieroman
by on Jun. 29, 2010 at 9:22 AM

ANother good thing to do is freeze fruit and then add it to your water becuase it keeps your water cold and as it thaws it lets out more juices that when adding it raw!!!!! Good Luck

buffyc
by on Jun. 29, 2010 at 9:34 AM
this works for me...i make myself drink a whole bottle of plain h20 fisrt then the next one add a crystal light! i do that all day and love it....so i'm not getting too much sodium and calories! as far as adding fruit...only add lemon (it's great) because if u add other fresh fruits your now getting a whole lot of sugar(natural, i know) and carbs! stick with lemons!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)