Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frustrated!!!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:08 PM
  • 5 Replies

I hate how FAT I have gotten, and I know I shouldn't be beating myself up too bad because I'm 8 months pregnant. 

But it's not the belly that bothers me I love my bump but it's my thunder thighs, fat face, big arms, big ass. 

My legs rub together and it's uncomfortable........

I'm just so frustrated! It's so hard for me to eat nothing but healthy food.....

And it's so HOT that I have issues with getting out and exercising. 

I just don't know how to deal with my weight!!! 

Someone help! 

Give me some advise please 

D: 

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mom2Jade08
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:29 PM

Have you tried keeping track of your sodium intake? I gained weight, but I think it was most of my weight came from retaining water... I felt swollen from my face, legs... Maybe it might be that, too much salt... Hang in there you  are almost due... You can always get to that when you have your baby...

Yturbide
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:47 PM

Yeah. I want to start running after I have him.

I guess I'm so worried about what my midwife thinks. She's always a bitch whenever I come in about my weight and it's like I eat healthy but I also have crap food here and there and she always puts me down about it. 

Quoting Mom2Jade08:

Have you tried keeping track of your sodium intake? I gained weight, but I think it was most of my weight came from retaining water... I felt swollen from my face, legs... Maybe it might be that, too much salt... Hang in there you  are almost due... You can always get to that when you have your baby...

Mom2Jade08
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:37 PM

Really... Usually the rudes ones are doctors...

When I was pregnant I ate really healthy too, but you'd be surprised how much salt some of these healthy foods have...

Foods with lots of salt are red meats, dressings, hot dogs, sausages, canned or packaged soup, etc... The list goes on an on... I wouldn't worry about it so much... I gained 40 lbs when I was pregnant... I lost 30 lbs within 2 weeks and the last 10 lbs were hard, but I was able to do it...

JTriches
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 11:47 AM

relax, have your baby then get into shape.Meanwhile  Eat lots of fruit and veggies

BUY AMERICAN   Nana Julie in Cali

Triece1908
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 8:44 PM

Okay when I was pregnant my doctor had me on a low sodium diet. You might want to be very cautious when eating out. Also when you get the late night hunger, try eating a tablespoon of peanut butter. My doctor said that will curve your appetite without doing a lot of late night eating. My doctor had me walk twice a day for 30 minutes. I had a high risk pregnancy, so my dr woudn't let me work out. I gained about 20 pounds when I was pregnant. I have lost all of my weight, but it has taken some time to come off.  My son will be two in August, and I am happy to say that I am back to my size when I was in college except my hips are now wider from having our son, but that comes with the territory of having a baby. Well keep your head up and stay positive.

Triece

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)