Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm losing weight! "healthy" Weight Loss

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:20 PM
  • 2 Replies

HI everybody!  I'm new here.  My name's Michelle.  I'm 45, divorced, twice and a mother of 4.  My kids are 24, 21, 14 and 3.  I also have a farm with many different kinds of animals.  I have been an RN in the OB Department for 22 years.....on the graveyard shift, working 12 hour shifts.  As I've gotten older, had kids and worked the graveyard shift the weight has just kept creeping up on me.  I've gotten up to a size 14, but usually forced myself into size 12 because I couldn't face the fact that I had gained that much weight!  I joined the gym in August 2009 and started applying what I learned from watching "The Biggest Loser" on TV.  I  LOVE that show!  I ended up losing about 10 lbs and went down to size 12.                 Then, the end of April, I found something else.  I started using these new products in May 2010, was currently at size 12.  About 7 weeks later, I was wearing a comfortable size 8!   I LOVE this!!!!  Now, I'm shooting for size 6 by August.  I wore 5s in High School so we will see how this goes. 

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
SoniaL
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:14 PM

Welcome to the group and good luck on your journey!

Sonia - Healthy Weight Loss Group MOD 

SoniaL
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:23 PM

But please do not try to sell your products in this group.

Sonia - Healthy Weight Loss Group MOD 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)