Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my daughter is 1 and im still fat wats goin on??

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:27 PM
  • 8 Replies
So I had my baby a little over a year ago and I seem to be stuck there's times I feel like I'm losing weight then I gain it back and then I got preggers for a second time and had a misscarrige at 11 weeks so I gained with that I eat healthy and I have begun walking there's times where I just can't motivated help?!?!
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
SoniaL
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:33 PM

You just have to make a commitment for you. Often, as moms we put ourselves last. If you are going to do it you have to decide to make time for you. I know it is hard.  Look around here in the group and you will find a lot of tips, advice and experience that can help you.

Make sure you are eating protein at each meal and snack. Get a balance of protein, carbs and fat.  And getting moving is key. Cut out processed foods and no soda.

Leosmama2006
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:34 PM

Join the club, mama! I can't shake the weight either. I have started to run and thats helped a little.

ilove.w.a.m.p
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:39 PM
Quoting Leosmama2006:

Join the club, mama! I can't shake the weight either. I have started to run and thats helped a little.

. I have found that the walking makes me feel great about myself its been so stinkin hott tho I don't want my lil one to get overheated or anything its been in the 90s here and we don't live in the best neighborhood to walk at night
SoniaL
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:42 PM

There are great DVDs out there. Check out the reviews section to find ones you may enjoy.

Quoting ilove.w.a.m.p:

Quoting Leosmama2006:

. I have found that the walking makes me feel great about myself its been so stinkin hott tho I don't want my lil one to get overheated or anything its been in the 90s here and we don't live in the best neighborhood to walk at night

ChaoticAtBest
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:44 PM

I feel ya on this.. After I had my 4th, I had 2 miscarriages and neither time could I get below 140. My youngest is 5 and a half and I had made it down to 120 a yr ago, then I started the pill. Sad news is I went back up to 135 and I HATE it :(

Keep working hard and you will reach your goals, but it does take time and effort. I am working on the 30 day shred and I am praying it works for me. I just need to tone my stomach and I would love to get back down to 120.

ilove.w.a.m.p
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:53 PM
Do you know if the wii fit thing works???should I try that??
amanda_23
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 6:05 AM

I do wii fit and wii games it does work when I stick to it every day. I had my daughter 3 years ago and still have mommy tummy (saggy skin that needs toning up) I was at 195 now I'm 160 and I'm stuck. I stopped working out on the wii I will start back up at it again just need to find the time and energy to do so.

mlrvail
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 9:35 AM

Hey mama!

I hear your frustration.  I coach people in nutrition and exercise and help them meet their goals.  If you want to chat further I would be happy too.

mlrvail@comcast.net

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)