Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

would you like to lose and why do you want to lose weight?

by on Aug. 1, 2010 at 10:38 AM
Replies (11-20):
nikkib_3687
by on Aug. 1, 2010 at 2:04 PM

I am about 145lbs now, I want to get down to 130-135lbs..... I started April of 2009, at about 186lbs, and ti's been slow, but it has been a lifestyle change for me... I have beens tuck at 145lbs since March, but I have been going through my eating habits again recdently, working on what I need to make healthier.

veganmommy04
by on Aug. 1, 2010 at 2:07 PM
1 mom liked this
I weigh 159.6 this mornng. Want to be at least 154 cause 155 is the highest I should be for my build and height. But I woul love to see how I look at 145
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dntbgmeb4cofe
by on Aug. 1, 2010 at 2:34 PM
6 moms liked this

Ideally?? I have 175 to lose.  I know a lot right!  I'm going to do it the right way.  Slow and steady.  I'm not using one particular weight loss plan it's a combo of a few lol.  I'm starting with small goals and forgetting about that 175 at the end.  So my first goal is 10 lbs.  And then another 10 and so on.  I know I can do it.  I just have to get my rear in gear!  I'm hoping by being here that will help me out a lot!   

aanddplus2
by on Aug. 2, 2010 at 9:54 AM
I would like to be 115-125...that's 10 pounds heavier than I was before I had kids. Right now I'm 143, well last I checked. I simply would just like my body back but my family seems to think that it's going to be impossible and I'll never be able to weigh anywhere close to what I did before. It's sad that the people you love can't support you. Anyway, I'd love to fit into my favorite jeans again and have a flat stomach and smaller thighs and of course to get rid of this muffin top. lol
rockinmomto2
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2010 at 9:55 AM
2 moms liked this

I want to lose between 90 and 100 lbs. I want to lose weight not only so I can be healthy, but so that I can feel good about how I look!

KenzieRoosMom
by on Aug. 2, 2010 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this

I started out at 240 and just wanted to get down enough so that I felt good and was able to chase after my  daughter. Now that I've lost 65-70 lbs, I just want to keep toning up. Ideally, I'd be able to get down to and stay at 155 ( i have a large frame) but I really don't know that I could realistically maintain that for long. Ultimately, I just want to feel good inside and out!

kerri.lee
by on Aug. 2, 2010 at 10:05 AM
I weighed 210 last ti e I went to the dr which was a few weeks ago. I had been doing the south beach diet and was down to 190..then I hurt my back at work and could barely walk or stand for a short period of time let alone a long period of time so in the past two months almost that I have been home I have put on weight again..I would love to get back into my clothes from before I was pregnant three and a half years ago..hate my body now..my goal weight is between 120 and 125..the main reasons I want to lose weight is so I feel better about myself and so I can run and play with my daughter.
ArmyGal
by on Aug. 2, 2010 at 10:11 AM

I weight 212 now( was at 224) but I want to atleast meet Army height and weight standards. Incase I decide to go back in, which is 172. That is healthy for my height of 5'11.

mamaof2n1angel
by on Aug. 2, 2010 at 10:30 AM

ideally i  want to  lose at most 50 pounds. because i feel that is the  best  weight  that i am needing to lose in time.

mamaof2n1angel
by on Aug. 2, 2010 at 10:33 AM

Kerri.lee

I too was that  weight (120) almost  7 years ago. we both can do it together! =-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)