Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

would you like to lose and why do you want to lose weight?

by on Aug. 1, 2010 at 10:38 AM
Replies (1021-1030):
xo.MommyW.xo
by on Mar. 22, 2012 at 6:28 PM
Idealy 30 lbs of fat but I will be okay with less weight loss as long as there is muscle gained.

I just got to the point where I was disgusted looking in the mirror
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KBuker
by on Mar. 23, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Hello,
my name is kimberly. I am currently   176lbs and would like to get down to 135. I have lost a bit stated at 185 and got the wii fit plus and just also got the biggest looser for the xbox kinect. I am looking for support I am also on the weight watchers program :) chasing 5 children should also help!

Connorsmommy13
by on Mar. 30, 2012 at 10:42 PM

New here...Around 157-160lbs would love to be around 130...I am about 4foot11 would like to be 120 even but I have large hips (run in my family like the actual bone structure my OB said I have prefect child bearing hips :) but need to lose some weight hopeing that will make me more energetic to be with my son??

xo.MommyW.xo
by on Mar. 30, 2012 at 11:10 PM
I dont believe in bmi

Quoting hiba84:

11 lbs. To get to the healthy weight that i should have based on the BMI :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommieSDW
by on Mar. 30, 2012 at 11:11 PM
I was 197, I'm 168 now and I want to be 130.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hiba84
by Member on Mar. 31, 2012 at 3:15 AM
Well, to be honest, I don't believe in it either, nor do I think I ever want to get this far down, but, it would be nice if I did, lol

Quoting xo.MommyW.xo:

I dont believe in bmi

Quoting hiba84:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xo.MommyW.xo
by on Mar. 31, 2012 at 8:10 AM
my bmi at 180 was 10 lbs away from obese. I was chunky but in no way obese. And muscle is denser than fat :)

Quoting hiba84:

Well, to be honest, I don't believe in it either, nor do I think I ever want to get this far down, but, it would be nice if I did, lol

Quoting xo.MommyW.xo:

I dont believe in bmi

Quoting hiba84:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommietimes3
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 3:20 PM

I am looking to get into the healthy weight range for my height, I am 5'1" and considered obese according to my BMI. My goal is 138, 40 lbs to go.

mamabearlehman
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 3:29 PM
I need to lose 100 lbs. I'm 233 and only 5'5". I am miserable and unhealthy. I also just recently found out I have pre-hypertension . I'm in pretty bad shape health wise. I'm sick and tired ALL the time. I want to be here for my 3 & 5 yr old and possibly have another little one someday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
asaffell
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2012 at 3:52 PM

As of right now, I would love to lose between 40 and 50 pounds. I'm tired of being overweight, tired, and hating my body. I'm not strong, and I'm not modeling good behavior for my kids. 

I've been on a path to changing everything for 6 weeks and I've already lost more than 8 pounds. My life WILL change.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)