Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

would you like to lose and why do you want to lose weight?

by on Aug. 1, 2010 at 10:38 AM
Replies (21-30):
deedee3849
by Member on Aug. 2, 2010 at 10:51 AM

I would like to lose 80lbs. I just want the day to come where my  weight will no longer be an issue in  ANYTHING. I feel like my weight gets in the way of me being who I feel I am on the inside of this chub suit.

Mrs.Pedro
by Member on Aug. 2, 2010 at 4:28 PM
I want to lose 45lbs. I'm 238-240 right now and I want to be 195. I'd be happy to get to 199 just to be under the 200's. I want to lose weight to get more energy, learn better eating habits, and just feel better about myself. I haven't been able to wear any of my pre-pregnancy jeans and I'm already 8 months PP so it bothers me a lot. My biggest problem is I don't like cooked veggies and I am not comfy eating a salad all day everyday. I don't like eating the same thing in 3 days or less. I need variety and ideas. I don't know what to do.
mrswhite417
by on Aug. 2, 2010 at 4:54 PM
Last time I went to the doctor I was 220. I want to lose about 40-50 lbs. I just want to be able to play with my son who is 5 and get up and feel like doing something. I'm tired of not being able to ride horses or play softball anymore. My dh is really skinny and so is our son. I just hate always feeling like the cow in the pictures to the point where I won't even take pictures anymore.
heather05483
by on Aug. 2, 2010 at 5:38 PM

i am 175 up 5 pounds this last month...darn, i need help not eating at night and not eating icecream..

sunshine86912
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2010 at 5:44 PM
I wanted to get down to 145 (I was 193 and I am now floating around 157 to 160) but after doing a different calculation it looks like I should be about 134 so I guess that's my new goal instead of 145
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christy5898145
by on Aug. 2, 2010 at 5:53 PM

I  WOULD  LIKE  TO  WEIGH  ABOUT  145 LBS.  CHRISTY

troysmariea
by on Aug. 2, 2010 at 11:37 PM
I weigh 171 right now but I want to loose the last 21 pounds to be back at my before baby weight and what I weighed when I got married. I started at my weight lose back in March and have lost 23 pounds just waiting and continuing to watch my weight and lose the rest !! Lord willing!!
Bella_Angel
by on Aug. 3, 2010 at 4:15 AM
I need to lose at least 50 lbs.. just because I'm overweight.. I lose my breath very easily.. I get heart palpitations.. And it makes me lazy some days lol
Bella_Angel
by on Aug. 3, 2010 at 4:16 AM

Quoting mcginnisc:

I only have 7 lbs to the bottom of my goal weight range. I started off at 167 lbs in December 09' and I'm down to 118.6 right now. The lowest I would like to get down to is 111.

If I can just get rid of the tummy, I'd be thrilled!

Claire

How did you do it so quickly??? I would love to know!

DreamerMom3
by on Aug. 3, 2010 at 10:05 AM

Brae...I have the exact same situation as you, but I am 5'5" how tall are you? I agree, 148-150 can look a tad hefty on a not so tall body...I was 125-130 about two years ago, and have put the weight on slowly, mostly due to no exercising...no time! What can we dooooo????????? AAAGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR.........anyone else feel the frustration by looking in the mirror, and most especially, trying on a pair of jeans that no longer close or are too tight??? That's MY personal frustration, lol... :/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)