Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

would you like to lose and why do you want to lose weight?

by on Aug. 1, 2010 at 10:38 AM
Replies (31-40):
MammaBanjo
by on Aug. 3, 2010 at 10:15 AM
i would be happy losing 30 but my goal is 40 pre kids i was between 130 and 135 8 weeks after baby 2 i am 169 so i will b happy if i get to 140 cuz i know i will never have the same body as pre kids but idealy i would like 2 b pre kids
katieGrace
by on Aug. 3, 2010 at 10:17 AM
Ideally 25 lbs. I weight about 155 right now. I want to be comfortable in my own skin, and I want to be a good, healthy example to my children.
Mommy2LnJ
by on Aug. 3, 2010 at 11:12 AM

I want to lose about 55lbs. I want to be around my pre baby weight, but also I want to be healthy and active. I don't want my kids growing up thinking it's okay to eat bad and not be active.

Margo137
by on Aug. 3, 2010 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this

I have about 10 lbs left to lose. Hard to say exactly because as I tone my body and build muscle, I'm finding the number on the scale isnt moving very much but the inches are coming off........

I started eatingclean and exercising last August and have lost about 15+lbs since then.   I think I'd be pretty good if I was able to lose another 10 lbs.  That would put me above my pre pregnancy weight still BUT I've got a lot more muscle than I've ever had in my life so the numbers on the scale dont mean as much as they used to.

My motto has been 'slow and steady wins the race'.  This has been a lifestyle change for me.

Jackie016
by on Aug. 3, 2010 at 12:02 PM

I have around 200 pounds to lose. Trying not to look at the big amount because it becomes so overwhelming

CatDogLady
by on Aug. 3, 2010 at 2:25 PM

I would like to lose another 30 lbs for health reasons.

Debbie
Eliza15
by on Aug. 3, 2010 at 3:37 PM

Before I got pregnant I weighed 115, that was 13 yrs. ago and 4 kids later. Last month I went to the doctor's and I weighed 192lbs. I was shocked. I want to weigh at least 120-125. Lately I have been stressed and my back hurts. I have a small frame.

johnnybgood
by on Aug. 3, 2010 at 3:44 PM
Um yeah I'm 6 months post partum 134lbs. I will be 120-125 by nov. I started at 158. It's hard but I work out 5-6 times a week and I eat right. I'm also 5'5, no one is including their height hardly and that's important... I want to have a tight tight TIGHT bod. Bc I want to be a personal trainer
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tomsgirl21
by on Aug. 3, 2010 at 4:07 PM

I would love to lose a good 50 lbs.   I've always had one area or another on my body that is chunky.  So if I lost 50 lbs I'd finally look the way I want.

luvmystats
by on Aug. 3, 2010 at 8:46 PM

I am not sure what I should go for...I was a healthy 118 LBS  3 or 4 years ago. Then I got sick and settled back in at 128 without much effort.

So I am going for some where in between. I would like to be a healthy muscular 118 again.

Now having said that Loralie is 6 months old and I have not lost the weight that I gained during my diabetic stent on bed rest while prego

That is 30 lbs all together

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN