Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So I haven't been around much for a few days

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:28 PM
  • 6 Replies

It's been a few days since I've been on here much. Just wanted to check in and let everyone know that yes, I am still alive! (If you ladies even noticed I was gone! :) )

I have cut DP from my diet (If anyone remembers that was my major down fall! Literally being all I ever drank!) and have started working out. I had been just using my Wii Fit Plus but today I added in the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred ALONG with Wii fit plus! I'm curious as to how sore I will be tomorrow, but right now I feel great! I'm tracking my calories and not pigging out on a lot of junk food (or any for that matter!)

I took my measurements (14 neck, 49 waist-which I did about belly button level but someone else told me i should have done it at the smallest part of my stomach. oh well!-and 52 hips.) I'll take those once a month, along with my progress picture, and doing my weigh ins 1x a week. Which is Thursday. It's been so hard to stay off the scale every day but so far so good!

I hope everyone is staying on track and keeping motivated! Keep up the hard work ladies!!!!

SEPT 2nd- down 1.9 pounds from last week!

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
JeannetteG
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 3:45 AM

Sounds like you are progressing nicely.  Good job on giving up the DP... i'm sure you will drop weight quickly!

ChaoticAtBest
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 8:45 AM

great job! You will be sore, but by day 4 you should be fine. Work out each day, once you start working out, your muscles will feel better and you won't be sore during the work out. :)

Tigger0281
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 9:37 AM

Great job on the diet soda! That's a huge negative!! Replace that with water and you should be golden with your other plans of action. Keep up the good work!

Mom.Since07
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 10:34 AM

Oh I am very sore today!!!!!!!!!!! haha. going to have to push myself to do it again today.

Quoting ChaoticAtBest:

great job! You will be sore, but by day 4 you should be fine. Work out each day, once you start working out, your muscles will feel better and you won't be sore during the work out. :)

ChaoticAtBest
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 10:59 AM

push through and you will be surprised that after a few minutes you won't feel it. However you will be sore when you stop moving. Try not to sit in one place for long..lol

Been there done that and oh man, I dread starting again!

Mom.Since07
by on Sep. 2, 2010 at 12:12 PM

Weigh in today. Weighed in after eating breakfast so I may have lost more then the scales actually say but I'm pleased with the results.

I'm down 1.9 pounds from last week! WHOOT!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)