Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Post here if you're looking for a partner to help you lose weight and stay motivated! Whether you're looking to lose 10 pounds or 200, this group is filled with other moms who can support you while you get in shape!

by on Sep. 3, 2010 at 9:53 AM
Replies (11-20):
mikeysmom1980
by on Sep. 7, 2010 at 10:05 AM

I need a buddy too! Someone to email/message with daily or a few times a week to help keep the motivation. I hit the heaviest I have ever been in the last 6 months dealing with a divorce and custody battle. I got up to 215ish- I am down to 205 now and want to get around 150, so I have about 55 pounds to lose.

mama_lively
by Member on Sep. 7, 2010 at 11:28 AM

im looking for a buddy.. i live in florida between orlando and daytona

RocknMomma7
by on Sep. 7, 2010 at 3:41 PM

I could really use a buddy too

phillipsmommie
by on Sep. 7, 2010 at 3:49 PM

i would love to find a buddy here in houston tx.

joe07chris09
by on Sep. 8, 2010 at 7:56 AM

Im looking for a weight loss buddy. I have about 140 lbs to lose I know i can do it i just need someone to help me get through the first 4 weeks that is the hardest.

cjhahne
by on Sep. 8, 2010 at 1:30 PM

I NEED ONE TOO!!! Ive been up n down! Stay at home mom to 2 beautiful boys 5 and 2! Im lookin at 50lbs bringin me down to 130 that would be real nice!! Got sum supa cute jeans id LUV to get into again!!!!

mary8
by on Sep. 8, 2010 at 2:30 PM

HELLO EVERYONE  I AM NEW HERE AND REALLY BEEN TRYING TO LOOSE WEIGHT AND I FEEL IF I HAD A BUDDY IT WILL MOTIVATE ME TO LOOSE WEIGHT AND TOGETHER WE CAN ACHIVE OUR GOALS MY NAME IS MARYLYNN I LIVE IN THE BELLWOOD AREA PLEASE EMAIL ME AT MARYLYNN.CHAHBOUN@YAHOO.COM

MMNMommy
by on Sep. 8, 2010 at 2:37 PM

I would LOVE to have another mom to hold me accountable for my workouts. I can eat well but I struggle fitting in the time to work out, it would be nice to have someone with similar goals to help keep each other on track.

I am looking to lose 15 lbs total. I do not have a set date for this, just trying to get rid of the excess fat my 3 babies caused me! I would like to work out 5 days a week for at least half an hour!!

abjones00
by on Sep. 8, 2010 at 4:36 PM

I'm looking for a buddy. I'd love to have one in my area that I can go to the gym with and all that but online is great too. I'm in The Little Elm/Denton, TX area.

geneva583
by on Sep. 9, 2010 at 2:05 PM

I would love a weight loss buddy.  I am trying to loose 130 pounds so someone with a weight loss goal close to mine would be great :)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN