Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Post here if you're looking for a partner to help you lose weight and stay motivated! Whether you're looking to lose 10 pounds or 200, this group is filled with other moms who can support you while you get in shape!

by on Sep. 3, 2010 at 9:53 AM
Replies (21-30):
LittleMomma13
by on Sep. 9, 2010 at 3:20 PM

hi I'm looking for a buddy who needs to loose 90 to 100lbs. i'm currently 226 and want to get to 130. i'd love it if my buddy was a texting buddy, too!

LittleMomma13
by on Sep. 9, 2010 at 3:20 PM

would you like to be buddies?

Quoting geneva583:

I would love a weight loss buddy.  I am trying to loose 130 pounds so someone with a weight loss goal close to mine would be great :)

Jmrowe76
by on Sep. 9, 2010 at 7:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I am looking looking for a buddy, I have ordered the medifast program at the suggestion of my dr.  I have about 90ish lbs to loose.  I started out last Wed 9/1 at 273.3 I was a gastric bypass pre-op patient and am doing the 2 week pre-op diet.  As many things go family problems came up and now I am going it without surgery.  I was weighed on the scale today and I am 266.6 but I was a bad girl with dinner tonight and I am feeling it now.  Hopefully my new diet program will be here on Tues or Wed next week.  Oh did I mention my birthday is on Sunday, that may be the big challange.  Please message me if you want to be my buddy or heck I really could use you all, motivation is not my strong point. 

Joeysmama012709
by on Sep. 9, 2010 at 11:11 PM

I am wanting a serious online/text/email/call whatever buddy. Someone that has about the same to lose as me would be awesome. What I am thinking is this...again someone that has the same weight to lose. Someone that can be honest and also help me be honest about what I eat everyday. Someone that is WANTING this....also, I was thinking that along the way when we reach goals together we can think of something special. I am needing to lose about 100 lbs. I wear size 22/24 sometimes 18/20 depending on the brand. I need someone serious. I was having my best friend be my accountable person but shes a stick and that doesnt help!! Anyway, send me a messege if you are interested!

SharPei2
by Member on Sep. 10, 2010 at 2:05 PM

Looking for a buddy.  I have 5 month old dd and need to really focus on losing some of the weight.  I have 15 lbs to get pre-baby weight but the problem with that is I was about 25 lbs. over weight when I got pregnenat.  I'm starting at 195 and would like to be 160 - 155 range.  With winter coming I'm sure I'll need the extra help.

Lola862
by on Sep. 10, 2010 at 3:50 PM

Hi, I too am looking for a weight loss buddy.  Perhaps we can help one another.  Over forty and feeling heavy.

shake handLola

MOMTO3DIVAS
by on Sep. 10, 2010 at 8:08 PM

Quoting BrittanyD07:

Im looking for a buddy :-)

sallyandgene
by on Sep. 11, 2010 at 12:56 PM

My name is Sally and I am 50 years old. I am a Grandma of 8 Granchildren.

jennyjennbug
by on Sep. 13, 2010 at 8:37 AM

I am looking for a weight loss buddy I weigh 236 after having two babies by c-section one is 7 and one 5 I would love to atleast lose 70 lbs if not more. My husband had agreed to help me but he is not one to realy help he can eat any thing he wants and still looks like a stick . If any one  is interested let me know I am looking for some one that is around the same weight to share our accomplishments and learn from mistakes. I was considering lap band but I am only 27 and I would like to try it one more time before I make any decission

charla_r
by on Sep. 13, 2010 at 9:12 AM

I would like to find an online buddy.  I am 28 years old and I am a SAHM.  I need to lose around 35 lbs to be in my healthy weight range for my height.  I also want to be healthier for my family's sake.  I have a strong family history of high blood pressure and heart attack (my dad passed away from a massive heart attack and my mom has had one mild one).  My biggest obstacles are getting started and sticking to a routine. 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)