Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Post here if you're looking for a partner to help you lose weight and stay motivated! Whether you're looking to lose 10 pounds or 200, this group is filled with other moms who can support you while you get in shape!

by on Sep. 3, 2010 at 9:53 AM
Replies (31-40):
Haydensmommy620
by on Sep. 13, 2010 at 2:36 PM
I'm a sahm. 2boys. 22years old. Currently weigh 180lbs. Goal weight 130. Wanna lose by april

If u wanna be my buddy plz message me. I really need one bc it helps motivate me more with someone who we can help keep each other motivated
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brandi497
by New Member on Sep. 13, 2010 at 5:13 PM

I need a buddy!! I'm looking to lose 100+ pounds!! I could use all the support I could get :)

mamabee127
by on Sep. 14, 2010 at 6:30 PM

I mould really like a weight loss buddy.  I'm wanting to lose 50-60 pounds.  I live in Lake Charles,La. 

rayray0614
by on Sep. 15, 2010 at 10:37 AM

I have an online weight loss program that rally works it is full of one on one support. tart off with tests of questions about you and your body to find the foods that work best for you. Then you will turn in weekly journal of the food that you ate and the drinks you drank if you had a piece of chocolate write it down most diets fail because of the lake of support and pure presser I will keep you accountable and reward you with points for each journal you turn in and you can use those points to purchase advocare products. If any one is interested in the support or about advocare send me a message

rayray0614
by on Sep. 15, 2010 at 10:41 AM

I have an online weight loss program. we will start off with tests of questions about you and your body to find the foods that work best for you. Have you ever asked yourself:”Why can my friend eat pasta 3 times a day and never gain a pound, but it seems like I eat one bite and it goes straight to my waist or hips?” The reason is simple: everyone is different. And each person's body reacts differently to different foods. Now you can find out what foods will work for your individual body chemistry to cause you to lose weight. Once you do that you can stop dieting, start eating more of the foods that cause you to lose weight.

Then you will turn in weekly journal of the food that you ate and the drinks you drank if you had a piece of chocolate write it down most diets fail because of the lake of support and pure presser I will keep you accountable and reward you with points for each journal you turn in and you can use those points to purchase advocare products.

Advocare is approach to nutrition, lifestyle and wellness. Creates a unique formula for providing families with solutions. Nutritional supplements is an effective approach to restoring balance whether through the supply of vitamins and minerals, micro-nutrients and proteins, or taking advantage of the health-promoting effects of natural products. I strongly advice getting started with the Herbal cleanse it is like starting with a clean slate it is a 10 day program to help rejuvenate and cleanse you digestive system to aid in removing all those accumulated toxins that may contribute to weight gain it is 31.50 I did it and lost 5 lbs and I did not change my diet in fact I was hitting the chocolate hard I was going through emotional situation and if I eat junk food it gives me bloat and indigestion real bad and I didn’t get any of that but if you cant start with this product right know it is OK save your point and get it later. I will send you any information on these products that you would like.

The points work like this 2.5 point for your weekly journal ask any personal trainer even tvs Julian Micheals says to do this the thing is we either get to busy and don’t write it down now you will get rewarded and real feel the benefit of the journal then you can earn5 points by refer a friend. 10 point equals $5 and then you cash them in for what products you would like to try.

I will also send out exercises and recipes depending on your test results what exercises and food works with your body. I need to tell you I am not a personal trainer I have no degree in nutrition at all I am doing this based on what I have learn from 14 years of weight lose battle and I am finally winning the battle and would like to help others and if I could do this for free I would do it in a heart beat but I like most of you have a family to support. It is only $10 a month. So let me know what you decide.

Scorpious
by on Sep. 15, 2010 at 10:43 AM

I'm looking for a buddy. I actually wish I could find one in my area.

Momof3boys2012
by on Sep. 15, 2010 at 6:35 PM

i would like to have someone to motivate me  to lose weight. Can you help me?

motherof2girls
by on Sep. 16, 2010 at 7:00 AM

I'm looking for a buddy too i have try everything to loss weight alot I live in Waxahachie,Tx

Mason1234
by on Sep. 16, 2010 at 9:25 AM

I am in southern NJ and looking for a buddy. I want to loose 10 lbs.

lizmeek
by on Sep. 16, 2010 at 1:41 PM

I would like a buddy by email, text, instant message or even close by. I live in arkansas. I'm 195 and wanting to lose 45-50 lbs. I've been going to the gym mon-fri doing cardio and weights and I think I'm going to add a walk in on Saturday in the park.  I'm a SAHM with 2 boys 9yr and 2 yr olds, and 5 yr old girl. I haven't went to the gym today or yesterday to a very sick little boys so I will have to make up for it. If you are interest just send me a message. Good luck to everyone!!

good luck

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)