Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Post here if you're looking for a partner to help you lose weight and stay motivated! Whether you're looking to lose 10 pounds or 200, this group is filled with other moms who can support you while you get in shape!

by on Sep. 3, 2010 at 9:53 AM
Replies (41-50):
momma_gig
by on Sep. 16, 2010 at 5:30 PM

i'm looking for an online buddy :D my goal is 60 lbs in the next 9 months... anyone want to help keep me motivated?

lindautz727
by on Sep. 17, 2010 at 3:06 PM

I would love a workout buddy I am in Mesa, AZ

vjoaquin
by on Sep. 17, 2010 at 3:54 PM

I need a buddy!!

logansmom6106
by on Sep. 18, 2010 at 6:59 PM

I want a buddy that is not only online but will text me to keep me going and give me dinner ideas its only me and my four yr old son and i tend to cook to much so anyone that can help me out message me and we will get started. Thanks for any help that i can get.

bbyblueAK
by Member on Sep. 19, 2010 at 9:18 PM

im looking for a buddy

kchoudhary34
by on Sep. 22, 2010 at 11:44 PM

Hi! I'd love to be your online fitness buddy! I actually have another lady who just asked me about the same thing. I'm not sure what she will decide on.

Send me a message and we can work out the details. I'd love to hear what type of exercise you're doing and what kind of meal plan you have set up!

I look forward to helping you out!

Katie :)

forgodsuse780
by on Sep. 23, 2010 at 2:54 AM

I am indeed in need of a buddy.  Someone strong that will motivate me to walk and stop eating out of emotionss and bordom.

mommy2b0805
by on Sep. 23, 2010 at 9:18 AM

I am def looking for a buddy. i cant seem to stick to a healthy lifestyle. esp because i am on my own on this own. Hubs does not intend to loose weight with me so it makes it a little hard!! ty!!!

AnRashun
by on Sep. 23, 2010 at 10:52 AM

hello and yes im looking for buddy cause i really need some motivation.

prideinbienamom
by on Sep. 23, 2010 at 11:40 AM

I need a buddy! My problem is portion control and finding time to go to gym ( its prepaidso i gotta start going again). I amalways so tired i lose motivation quickly. I would like to lose 10 pounds and get some tone. It sounded so much easier than it has been. lol

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN