Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Post here if you're looking for a partner to help you lose weight and stay motivated! Whether you're looking to lose 10 pounds or 200, this group is filled with other moms who can support you while you get in shape!

by on Sep. 3, 2010 at 9:53 AM
Replies (511-520):
Kandiface
by on Dec. 23, 2011 at 12:33 AM
I'd really like a buddy. I'm in middle Georgia.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
worshipmom
by on Dec. 23, 2011 at 8:46 AM

I live in WI, looking for a weight loss buddy. Can live near by or could, txt or email or message! I need help staying motivated and accountable. Starting January 3rd. Lookin gto lose 15-20 lbs.

Scubababy2004
by on Dec. 23, 2011 at 8:25 PM

I'm in Panama City, FL and I am looking for a weight loss buddy.  Let me know if anybody's interested.

These3RMine
by on Dec. 26, 2011 at 10:06 PM
1 mom liked this

i really need a buddy!! lol

even if its just to chat with on a regular basis... to keep up with goals.. and sucess.. if i ever get off my butt and stick with something.. :(

MamatoKy
by Member on Dec. 26, 2011 at 10:28 PM
I need one too!!!!!!!!!!! Uhh i need to loose like 100lbs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mama2Lily_Benji
by on Dec. 27, 2011 at 2:59 AM

Me, me!

ETA: I am in Portland, OR and need to lose at least 50 lbs, gulp! I have put on 40 lbs in the 4 years living here and it needs to GO in 2012. I also need to tone up...but I have lots of limitations that make it difficult, unfortunately. :(

babesprincess03
by Member on Dec. 27, 2011 at 3:07 AM
I would love a buddy but highly doubt I'll find onee
CheyennesMamma
by on Dec. 30, 2011 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this

I am Looking for a buddy to help me stay motivated and also willing to listen when i need to vent about DH and DDs

mrs.sams85
by on Jan. 3, 2012 at 11:16 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm looking for a weight loss buddy someone I can talk to and chat with about daily things and someone to help me stay motivated and I will do the same.Just pm me

VICARMYWIFE
by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I am looking for a work out buddy. I would like to lose 100 lbs with in 6 months I know it is alot  but I believe this is my year to do it. I would like for any one to message me so we can chat. I would love to have someone in the Brandon/Tampa FL area to help.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)