Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

P90X

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:05 AM
  • 6 Replies

has anyone done P90X my hubby just got it for himself i was thinking about doing it with him. have any of you seen good results from it? im needing to lose 60lbs

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MeLuvYou
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:06 AM
Bump I would love to know also
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kchoudhary34
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:40 AM

Hi Ladies!

MY friend/neighbor has done P90X after her second baby and got great results. She's down 10 pounds under her pre pregnancy weight.

mcginnisc
by Claire on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:48 AM

I have not done P90X...my BIL loaned it to us, but I couldn't get past Tony Horton...he just annoys me..I have had friends do it and they loved it! I love Insanity...I may do another round starting next week actually...

Go for it!

Claire

MotherOfBliss
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:02 PM

I am doing it now!..It does work but it is Intense workouts!..and you have to stick with it!

kimmybaby
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:51 PM

you should definitely do it!! i am in the same shape as you, i need to lose 60 lbs.... i started p90x last month..... i feel a change in my body, but its not showing on the scale yet.... i know it will when i get my eating under control.... its a great program, go for it!!! i'm going to do chalean extreme and insanity after i finish p90x!

NewMommyB
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:32 PM

it is definitely DO ABLE if you put your mind to it!  My BFF is doing it with her husband right now and it's a great relationship connector for them to work out together!

**Brittnae (24) **DH (25) **Hunter (3) **Macy (1.)

Independent Fitness Consultant  ~ View My Profile!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)