Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you guys do it.

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:24 PM
  • 4 Replies

I was wondering how you guys loose the weight and keep it off?

Thanks eureka

?

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kimmybaby
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:29 PM

still trying to figure that out!!! i'm working on losing, i cant wait to get to the "maintain" stage.... i started p90x last month, and i feel great! i'm just waiting on the pounds to come off!! but its slow because i have a hard time eating right....

AmyB118
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:39 PM

Trial and error? At least for me it is. I just held steady at 143 for a few months and then had a little b-day party for SS17 - we ate like crazy for two days (stuff I generally say is a no no for me especially) and I gained 4 ish lbs. Now they won't go away :(

I usually pay attention to what I have eaten to gain it and then lay off.....back to walking three x a week and am ordering the Zumba tapes so that I can be prepared for the instructor training I am signing up for on 12/4.  Hope this helps.

ChaoticAtBest
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:41 PM

it's a lifestyle choice/change.

You need to eat healthy and stay motivated and moving :) You CAN do this!

Elsasmom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:41 PM

Consistency. If you fall of track one day, don't let that ruin your whole week, don't beat yourself up, just get back to it. Listen to your body, if you eat something take note how it makes you feel afterwards. Think positive. Appreciate your body for the strength it has to get you through your weight loss journey. And most of all, don't give up! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)