Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey everyone! Im new here.

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:39 PM
  • 6 Replies

Im here for friends who understand what im going thru and  for support and advice for my weightloss journey! I had one a couple yrs ago but got sick and gained alot back so im starting another journey to help me lose this weight for good! I eat healthy as i can ( i have ALOT of food allergies) but its the walking and not snacking i need support with. thanks and i cant wait to get started!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lizmeek
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:45 PM
You can do it. When I feel like not wanting to I make myself think of the weight I've lost & how I can tell a difference in my body. Good luck momma & you'll get the support you need.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChaoticAtBest
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:22 PM

Welcome to the group! I suggest you make a journal post and track your progress in there and we can help you with tips and such.

You have definitely come to the right group as there are a lot of great ladies in here with great tips!

Tigger0281
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:04 PM

Hi, Welcome to the group! I hope that you will see that we are great support and can help you with your journey. You can do this! You did it once and you cvan do it again. It's a lifestyle change and that will help you for good.

QueenieAbby
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 2:43 PM

Welcome to the group.  I look forward to knowing you!

~ Coach Abby, FNS & CPT, HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS MODERATOR

Need a healthy meal plan to jumpstart your weight loss?  Ecoomically priced, you receive 14 days worth of meals in the right proportions for your weight!  Check out www.911BodyResQ.comGet your meal plan now!"

ChristenaH
by on Sep. 30, 2010 at 9:58 PM

You have identified your weak areas and that's good, now work on changing the way you think about snacking, what you snack on, and why you have trouble with a walking routine, maybe you need a different exercise.

I had to do this and at first it's hard but it really does get easier. I also suggest you measure youself more than you weigh yourself. I started losing inches before I dropped weight. You can do it.

dntbgmeb4cofe
by on Oct. 1, 2010 at 12:58 AM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)