Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

boo to the dh

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:12 PM
  • 6 Replies

I have been watching what i eat what time i eat and everything, well my dh was getting ready to go to work a lil bit ago he goes in the kitchen and comes in the bed room and kisses me. Thats great and all but what wasnt great was that his lips and breath tasted like choclatechip cookies!!! I havent had a chips ahoy cookie in 4 weeks and i wanna keep it that way. Boo on him that was messed up because before he went in the kitchen i told him i hadnt had a cookie in a while and i wasnt going to. I think he did that to trip me up. When i said he smelled like cookies he started laughing and said i dont know what your talking about. Good thing for me my will power is strong and i didnt go get a cookie cause if i get one i will keep getting them. like pringles says once you pop you cant stop lol

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Nykkii
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:16 PM

LOL!  Great job holding it together.  I admit.... If there are cookies here, I will eat them :) 

jaylahmicah
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:18 PM

Thank you , he buys the cookies for him and the girls but he knows thats my weakness lol

stephv53
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 12:38 AM

Girl you are STRONG!!! i looovve cookies! The pringles thing is soooo true!

mcginnisc
by Claire on Dec. 10, 2010 at 8:43 AM

LOL!

That made me giggle since my mom keeps Pepperidge Farm Milano cookies in her house and she knows they are my favorite. I ate one when we were at her house for Thanksgiving and that was it...of course, I'm not ususally a sweets eater...goldfish and chips are a completely different story!

Claire

Tigger0281
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 9:41 AM

Good for you holding strong to your willpower! I think your husband was trying to see if you would cave! Way to prove him wrong!

ChaoticAtBest
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 9:56 AM

good to know you resisted! I love pringles and goldfish! I just try to avoid them..lol but a few here and there will not hurt.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)