Share all your healthy snacks here ~
White Chocolate Popcorn Deluxe
- 8 cups air-popped popcorn
- 2 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Place popcorn in a large bowl. In a microwave, melt white chocolate
- and butter; stir until smooth. Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to
- coat. Add the cranberries, nuts and salt.
- Spread onto waxed paper. Cool until set. Store in an airtight
- container. Yield: 2 quarts.