Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Finally decided

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:59 AM
  • 16 Replies

Ok...I've been having this inner war with myself the last month or so between zumba and turbofire. Zumba looks sooo much fun, but turbofire looks like it's going to kick my a$$ into the shape I'm looking for. Finally after seeing the hundredth commercial for Turbofire I got online and bought it. I didn't upgrade completely to everything they had or that would have cost me a little bit more. I can always go back and get them later. They should (hopefully) be here by the end of next week. My fiance and I finally set a date for our wedding (April 28th, 2012) so that will give me a goal to look forward to and a reason to keep off the weight. I also have the 30 day shred DVD so I'm going to switch it up once in a while. Hoping it works and I'm not disappointed.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momzyoftwo
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:08 AM

Turbo fire is INTENSE!!!!!

love2kids1012
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:09 AM

Good...maybe I won't get bored as easily as I do with other DVDs. I'm hoping not for as much as I paid for it. Has it worked for you?

momzyoftwo
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:36 AM

It kicked my ass!!!!! I think it was to advanced for me starting out..lol. I still have the dvd's though. I join another program. Good luck though, I hope you do well with it.

jerzeetomato
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:50 AM

Good luck!  that wedding day should definitely keep you motivated!  Let us know how you like it!!

love2kids1012
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:01 AM

I'm really out of shape so maybe I'll start with one of my other dvds I haven't done in a while. Do that until turbofire gets here...? Thanks for letting me know.

Thanks! I'm uber excited! We've been "engaged" for a while, but he finally started talking about picking a date and stuff. Figured I'd just be engaged forever. LOL! I will definately let ya know what I think about it.

christlmomof2
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:20 AM

I honestly think no matter what the exercise is, if you are moving around and sweating, you are good to go :).  I don't know if I've seen turbofire but some ladies at work were talking about seeing the commercial.  I do hip hop abs (and paid $$ for it) so I'm going that and loving it!  Good luck and I'm sure you'll do great no matter what you do. 

Spacewomanzero
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:26 AM
I've been going back and forth over which one to buy too!!! I think I'm pretty set on turbo fire too....when I get some money that is lol!!! I can't wait to see how it works for you!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChaoticAtBest
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:28 AM

you rock

mes_deux_amours
by *Andrea* on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:37 AM

YOU CAN DO IT!!

Zumba does look fun though. I think I might get it for the Wii, when I get back from my 2 month trip

love2kids1012
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:26 PM
Thanks. I think the only way I saw turbofire was being up at 2 in the morning with my son. I did the payment plan. $80 this month then $30 until July. Little expensive bit it looks worth it. I still may get zumba for the Xbox later on just to be able switch it up. We'll see.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)