Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can't get them to sync Ugh!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:51 PM
  • 4 Replies

I've started working out and so far I'm not doing too bad I'm doing something in the fitness center 2 to 3 days a week and then pushing myself to do something at home on the off days even if it's just extra cleaning or only 10 to 15min of a small exercise or 5lb hand weight.

Soooooo the problem is I can't stop eating what I want. I can't get working out to sync with eating. On days I work out in the fitness center I eat soup and or salad, for lunch. I'm also getting better at drinking water instead of soda or koolaid or I water down the koolaid. I just feel like I should do more but don't /can't Need more motivation / tactics.  Just today I posted before pics in my journal on here hoping that will help we'll see.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
nlonnon
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:00 PM

Do you have a goal in mind?  X amount of pounds by a certain time, a new pair of jeans...something along those lines?  Sometimes it helps to set some short term goals to get everything to click in place.  I feel your pain with the koolaid though!  If you have to keep a minimum amount of food around the house.

Lauren5280
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:11 PM

Start small. Make one change each day and before you know it you'll have kicked those bad habits!  Now that you're working out try adding more water to your day.  It will help fill you up :)

Mom to 3 girls, 21, 13 & 11

j45505
by Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:53 PM

Quoting Lauren5280:

Start small. Make one change each day and before you know it you'll have kicked those bad habits!  Now that you're working out try adding more water to your day.  It will help fill you up :)

I guess if I look at it like this I'm not doing that bad.

1st change start working out, house cleaning more having more sex(this counts as a work out in my book lol)

2nd change cut back on sugary drinks

3rd change alter diet/what I eat. (Smaller portions less sweets)

If I look at it like this I'm almost ... 2 for 3 lol!

j45505
by Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:55 PM

Quoting Lauren5280:

My 35th B-day is march 4th I just want to look better, feel, better have more energy not look back at the picks and think ugh!

Over all I would love to drop a pants size and or 45pds and really tone up everything that I've let go jiggyly. I want my energy back.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)